Please review our Safety Rules at to ensure that everyone has a fun, but safe, time playing.
- Only one person is allowed on the designated black hitting mat inside the stall (hitting area) during play.
- When swinging the club, please stay within the green swinging zone.
- The frontal projection screen is the only direction players should be swinging towards. If players are seen swinging and aiming the ball in other directions, The Playground reserves the right to stop play without granting a refund (The same applies to throwing clubs and balls as well).
- No running starts when driving the golf ball (i.e., Happy Gilmore).
- No golf shoes and spikes.
- After your turn swinging, please put the club back into the designated bag area or hand it over to the next player. Do not leave clubs lying on the floor (Trip hazard).
- All parents or legal guardians with children are responsible for enforcing the above rules. The Playground is not responsible for monitoring underage children.
- Drinking or eating is not allowed in the actual hitting area; the seating area is specifically designated for these purposes.
- If any “player” shows signs of being impaired, a The Playground representative may issue a warning. Still, they will reserve the right to stop and refuse the allowance of “play” for the safety of the surrounding customers.
- The Playground has the right to stop and refuse the allowance of “play” to customers that do not follow these rules.
- We assess and collect a repair fee for damage to equipment or our facility due to negligenent play.
- A minimum cleaning fee of $200 is collected for cleaning food and drink spills in our simulator bays. As noted above, we encourage guests to leave food and beverages in the seating area or the main bar.
- Each BAY/Simulator can fit up to 15 people. If needed, please call to reserve an additional BAY/Simulator for parties of more than 15 people.
- Your BAY/Simulator number may be subject to change based on availability.
- Cancellations must be made 4 hours in advance of your start time, whether a same-day booking or prior to, otherwise a 50% cancellation fee of your total reservation cost will be incurred. 100% for “No-Shows.”
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time. Any time-lapsed past your pre-booked start time is non-refundable. If you happen to be running late, please call to notify a representative by phone at The Playground, otherwise, if the time is over 15 minutes past the start time, The Playground reserves the right to release that reservation to another customer without refund. If you decide upon arrival that you need less Simulator time than previously booked, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee for that reserved time.